Our Digital Ministry Team supports our physical and online campuses as well as our social media ministry.
- Online Service Host - Facilitate a welcoming environment within the chat room of the RVCC Online service
- Social Media Manager - Schedule/post the weekly social media graphics on the RVCC Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Facebook Group Manager - Manage RVCC Facebook group by monitoring posts, engaging in comments, and posting as needed
- Live Event Camera Operator - Help people engage with events through capturing live or recorded videos
- Events Photographer - Capturing stories through photography at RVCC events
- Sunday Photographer - Capturing stories through photography at RVCC's physical locations on Sunday mornings
- Message Slide Creator - Provide visual support for the Sunday message through PowerPoint creation
- Social Media Graphics Editor - Utilize digital skills to create graphics, plan editorial content as part of RVCC's social media ministry.
If you are interested in any of these roles, click the button below to fill out the Difference Maker form.
We'll have somebody contact you to answer any questions and discuss your next step.